Affinity Enterprises Holdings parents subsidiary companies that specialise in financial, healthcare and insurance related services.
Through holistic development we are able to align our business objectives with a client-centric approach to product design and service delivery.
Affinity Enterprises Holdings’ vision is to create the necessary innovations that bring the next generation of financial service products in being. These innovations will push out traditional market boundaries. This process will change the way we think, work and live.
To continue developing as a specialised group focused on accessible healthcare services for all, affordable financial services, products and supplies through the provision of superior customer service.
- To ensure that all our clients’ needs are fulfilled through competent management.
- To initiate value through active collaboration and dynamic teamwork, starting within the group and further expanding towards current and future
- To manage relations with humanity and render excellent service with empathy, integrity and due diligence.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We work to ensure our clients have access to market-leading benefits, backed by exceptional service and innovation.
- Change-driven innovation
- Global standards of technology and infrastructure
- Advanced levels of risk management
- Centralised control – a management team selected through expertise
of the Board
Since the establishment of Affinity Health in 2011, Affinity Enterprises Holdings has been nurturing optimal value for its stakeholders. The Enterprise has been parent to one of the biggest health insurance companies in South Africa, as well as other first-rate products and services.
- Our actions are motivated by creating sustainable value and continuous innovation, geared towards adapting to the constant changes in the South African community.
- We have decades of collective wealth of knowledge and experience that contribute to our rich heritage.
- Our ethics are underpinned by values of honesty, transparency, integrity, passion, humanity, innovation and excellence.
- Transformation is a continuous journey, woven into the values of The Enterprise. It informs the manner in which business is conducted and aligns us with the South African principle of Ubuntu – We are because you are. This shapes our inclusive corporate culture and helps form an integrated voice of leadership through the management team, which is encompassing of our commitment to a level 1 B-BBEE status.
- We own up to our actions.
- We embrace inclusivity, empathy and compassion.
- We strive to maximise every interaction and make meaningful memories of the customer experience.
- We believe that change can only be achieved by embracing challenges inspiring creative solutions.
- We uphold treating customers fairly and acting in the interests of all stakeholders in every entity of The Enterprise.
Select a company logo to view more information
National Risk Managers was established in 2016 as the Underwriting Management Agency of the products below, with the aim to provide unique insurance solutions and remarkable services that keep benefits affordable.
National Risk Managers is the Underwriting Managing Agency for the following subsidiaries:
Affinity Financial Services (AFS) manages the extended family of Affinity products.
AFS has excelled in simplifying product development to maximise consumer value by delivering premium products and quality service to an underserved market.
The Board of Directors recognises that corporate governance practices must be appropriate and relevant to the size, nature and complexity of operations within the Enterprise, whilst promoting sturdy practices within the context of economic performance. The Enterprise is committed to implementing sound corporate governance practices as set out in the King IV Code, Companies Act and relevant legislation.
It is essential that the Enterprise Board of Directors preserve the Vision, Mission and Values and ensure good governance.